Submitted by SiteAdmin on Sat, 01/10/2015 - 8:55am
Here is the latest Campus Community School News from Principal Leroy M. Travers for the week ending Friday, January 9, 2015.
•Students may not attend home sporting events without being accompanied by a parent. This includes players' siblings as well. Students must go home in their normal fashion and later arrive at the sporting event with a parent if they wish to attend.
•Mark your calendars for an informative night to learn more about the new State Test, Smarter Balanced.
6:30 – 8:00 February 4th : 3rd-5th grade students and their parents
6:30 – 8:00 February 18th: middle school students and their parents
Look for more information in next week’s Wednesday Weekly.
•If you would like your child to ride a bus other than their normal bus, either to or from school, you must place a request with our office 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately, we can not honor all requests, as our busses are at maximum capacity.
•School will be closed for students on January 16th for a staff in-service day and on January 19th in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King day.
Submitted by SiteAdmin on Sat, 12/13/2014 - 11:41pm
Thank you for another wonderful week at Campus Community School.
- There will be no STEAM Afterschool program on Friday, December 19.
- Mid-terms were sent home on Wednesday. If your child did not bring one home, please contact his/her teacher.
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE PARENTS: On Thursday, December 18th, from 8:00 - 8:30 A.M., representatives from First State Military Academy will be here to discuss their new charter school opening in the Fall of 2016. Parents are welcome to attend to receive information about this great opportunity.
- Parents we need your help. Our clothing closet is in need of dress-code appropriate sweaters. If you would like to donate any sweaters that your child has grown out of, please send them to the CCS office.
- You may notice our giving tree, sponsored by the Cougars Reaching Out Club, in the CCS office. We have now 9 families invited to our holiday party and 26 children scheduled to attend. We are trying to provide each child with an outfit and a toy. Parents may come in to the office to select a child to purchase an outfit or a toy for. We ask that individuals spend 15-20 dollars on a gift and they need to be brought to the office by December 15th.