Principal Leroy Travers Friday Focus
Thank you for another wonderful week at Campus Community School.
- There will be no STEAM Afterschool program on Friday, December 19.
- Mid-terms were sent home on Wednesday. If your child did not bring one home, please contact his/her teacher.
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE PARENTS: On Thursday, December 18th, from 8:00 - 8:30 A.M., representatives from First State Military Academy will be here to discuss their new charter school opening in the Fall of 2016. Parents are welcome to attend to receive information about this great opportunity.
- Parents we need your help. Our clothing closet is in need of dress-code appropriate sweaters. If you would like to donate any sweaters that your child has grown out of, please send them to the CCS office.
- You may notice our giving tree, sponsored by the Cougars Reaching Out Club, in the CCS office. We have now 9 families invited to our holiday party and 26 children scheduled to attend. We are trying to provide each child with an outfit and a toy. Parents may come in to the office to select a child to purchase an outfit or a toy for. We ask that individuals spend 15-20 dollars on a gift and they need to be brought to the office by December 15th.
- Our December tag day will take place on December 19. The theme is "Let it Go" Polar Bear Plunge style.....wear your beach attire or dress up as your favorite Frozen character. As always, there are to be no:
Jeans with Holes
Attire with inappropriate pictures or words
- Proceeds go to the CCS Polar Bear Plungers as they support Delaware's Special Olympics
- On Friday, December 19, Mr. Czep will be hosting holiday caroling during lunch. Parents are invited to attend during your child's lunch time, however, you must bring your own lunch.
- We will have an open house for prospective parents of January 8th from 6-8 P.M. Tell your friends and neighbors to come out and discover what a wonderful school Campus Community is.
- We will have no school from December 22 through January 2nd for our Winter Break.
Thank you for everything you do for our wonderful school. Have a safe and relaxing weekend.
Leroy M. Travers